- QR code is easily duplicated
- Online verification systems may face congestion during peak usage or the Internet is not available.
Our identification technology will be using our double offline technology which is used for a mobile wallet for fiat/digital currency with the following benefits:
- Cannot be duplicated like a QR code
- High security with SAM key encryption
- Verification in offline mode
- Avoid peak traffic for online verification
- Can be used in places or countries with the Internet
- Low operation cost
- Support 99% of IOS and Android phones with a verification time of 1 second.
Video (58 seconds) : https://youtu.be/LjmdgnzvCJU
- QR-BLE-QR communication
- Supports all smartphones (IOS and Android)
- Transaction time less than 1 second
- US Patent Pending 16/681,365
- China Patent Pending 201910340975.1
- Worldwide PCT PCT/CN2020/078535
The first QR code generated on the smartphone will be scanned by the POS terminal, the terminal will generate a BLE signal to communicate to the smartphone, and lastly, a second QR code will be generated on the smartphone and scanned by the terminal to complete the transaction.
It looks simple, but there is still a lot of work we have spent on the BLE development to make sure there is no communication compatibility problem.